Monday, April 20, 2009

Eng 101 Post#3

I consider my situation as working class only because, In my home my parent struggle to make ends met but on the other hand we are not on the street homeless, not straving and wondering were are next meal coming from. Well, i can only speak for myself about how i feel about class; that if there wasn't one we would be consider all the same and we are not. Some do better than other, doesn't making any different as far as im better person but living wise it is. Oh yes, i believe there is working class values as much as middle class values. I like not to think so but has be shape on the categories of class.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post . . .what do you think the differences between middle and working class values are, specifically?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be like the song Imagene. It is a dream thet never would come true. everybody fight to get up and have better conditions. For us who have to figth to get through the month, it is more value in what we have and can get.

    ReplyDelete